Monday, March 7, 2011

last weekend, in the store



I have a wonderfully grungy old table that I covered with a haphazard array of spring feverish items.
I chose things that were green or somehow related to nature.
I'm happy with how it turned out--it's sort of a microcosm of the store. A blend of vintage and handcrafted. You can see the Cottage sign by Lisa of Shinar Mountain and Serendipity Chic Design, who made all my store signs. Also vases from Red Hot Pottery, a clock from Decoylab, and Skeem candles and matchboxes. One of the best things about opening the store has been connecting with creative people. I sell a lot of used field guides--my favorites are the pocket-size Golden Guides you can see scattered around the table.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I love this vignette. Thanks for including my sign!

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete